For the past few years I've been making the majority of our Christmas Cards, Birthday Invitations, Baby Announcments, and any other invite or announcement with Shutterfly. They have a wide variety of beautiful templates, their website is really easy to use, you can edit projects easily, their work is high quality and their prices are reasonable. Also every Christmas/holiday season (and various times throughout the year) there are codes for discounts, free shipping, and even free items. So when it came time this year to start creating our christmas card it really was a no brainer.
Check out all of the beautiful templates that they have available. They no only have Christmas Cards but any holiday or wording you can think of as well. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
This year I chose to send the 5x7 size cards and chose approximately 10 different styles. Some were the stationary card type and others the folded type. I absolutely love the variety in their cards. You can choose to use up to 4 or sometimes more photos. The folded cards give you the option to put a picture and caption on the inside top. You also have the option to edit the wording on the inside bottom and also type in whatever message you want so that you don't have to write anything when they are sent to you. Just address and mail. You can also have them addressed and mailed to each recipient for an additional fee. I've never used that service but definitely convenient especially if you are in a pinch.
This year I even created and personalized cards for specific relatives. Which is great because you can purchase them in 1 by 1 or in increments of 5.
If you don't have a Shutterfly account you definitely should get one they give 50 prints and other freebies to brand new accounts. If you already have an account awesome.
Shutterfly is great for things other than cards. I love getting various size photos printed with them. They are also my go to site for photo books and other photo projects.
I have a share site through Shutterfly as well that I would highly recommend. It is password protected and I can personalize all the settings. It's great because I can post pictures of my kids and within minutes my relatives and friends from around the country are getting a notification that I've updated the site and can see them. You can also choose to allow those visitors and/or members to be able to just view or even purchase some of the pictures you've posted or projects you've created. Shutterfly even allows you to share any projects you create on their website via your share site.
Well I could continue to go on and on and on, but really what would be the point in that. Go check it out yourself!!
No comments:
Post a Comment